A significant number of our clients are now using the Hosted (Online) version of Reckon Accounts. I am using it myself for our own accounting. Some of the advantages of using the online version of the product are:
1. You can access your Reckon Accounts file from any computer, any where, any time.
2. Your file is very well protected. It is being backed up every hour on the Reckon servers and is backed up in multiple locations and in multiple countries. Compare that to your own current backup process.
3. You will be using the Enterprise version of Reckon Accounts. This is currently the highest version of their product range and means you will have access to all features of the Reckon Accounts program, including features only available in Enterprise such as the advanced user security feature, at a very reasonable cost.
4. You will never have to upgrade your software again. The software sits on the Reckon servers and is upgraded when upgrades are available by the Reckon Technical team.Upgrading your data file is a very simple process each year.
5. Reckon Accounts Hosted can link in to Reckon Accounts POS (Point of Sale) Online giving you a full accounting and Point of Sale system that can be accessed from anywhere, anytime.