RESOURCES FOR BOOKKEEPERS WHO USE RECKON, XERO,Reckon Accounts AND MYOB
How can we help you?
K.I.S. Accounting Systems has several levels of support for Bookkeepers:
a) Bookkeeper Support Package
b) Casual Support
3. JOIN THE K.I.S. ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS TEAM
a) Add a K.I.S BookkeepABILITY arm to your business
b) Apply for a position with an existing K.I.S. Accounting Systems branch
c) Express your interest in purchasing a K.I.S. Accounting Systems Franchise
We can provide support to Bookkeepers through our “Bookkeeper Support package” or we can provide you casual support at our usual hourly rates.
a) BOOKKEEPER SUPPORT PACKAGE:
For a heavily discounted annual fee (payable annually or monthly) you receive over $4000 value:
25 hours support – for you and/or your staff
Website access to our private Bookkeeper support section
One, 1 day (8 hour) Classroom Training Course included for free (to be done in the Wollongong Training Centre) OR if you cannot travel to this centre – 5 additional hours of support or one-on-one training.
20% off all our other courses
10% commission paid to you for any of your clients that do any of our courses
10% commission paid to you for any of your clients that you refer to us for our BAS preparation and Pre-BAS checking service; our Pre-tax checking service or our Health Check service.
10% discount on any further support you use over and above your 25 hours included support.
Click here to request further information about our Bookkeeper Support package.
b) CASUAL SUPPORT:
We can provide you or your staff with any support or training you may need with MYOB and/or Reckon Accounts at our usual hourly support rates.
Click hereto request our current List of Services and Prices
We can run classroom or on-site training for you and your staff in MYOB and Reckon Accounts.
Click hereto request information on our Reckon Accounts and MYOB Training
3. JOIN THE K.I.S. ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS TEAM
If you like the sound of the K.I.S. Accounting Systems business, then we have a number of different ways that you can become part of the “K.I.S” Team.
a) ADD A K.I.S. BookkeepABILITY ARM TO YOUR BUSINESS:
When you add a K.I.S.BookkeepABILITY arm to your business:
· You provide bookkeeping and/or accounting; as well as MYOB and Reckon Accounts services to your own clients whilst receiving support from K.I.S. Accounting Systems.
· This work can be performed anywhere in Australia.
· You do your own administration and phone answering. You will also do your own Client invoicing, Receivables management and Debt collection – we will provide you with templates and procedures to assist you with this.
· You pay a low upfront joining fee and an annual training/admin services fee to K.I.S. Accounting Systems
· We will give you permission to use our K.I.S. BookkeepABILITY Logo on your business cards and other advertising materials (subject to approval).
· We will provide you with marketing material to use.
· We will provide you with a bi-monthly newsletter that you can post or email to your clients that has your own logo as well as the K.I.S. BookkeepABILITY logo.
· We will provide you with phone and email support including Technical support
· We will provide you with information and procedures.
· We will provide you with Training
· We may also provide you with work for our clients
· We will pay you Commissions for clients that you refer to us to use any services that you cannot provide yourself (this will depend on your qualifications and experience). This may include our Classroom training; BAS preparation and Pre-BAS checking service; our Pre-Tax checking service; our Health Checking service; and other accounting services and also software sales.
· We will give you access to a private area of our website where you will find templates, instructions and answers to MYOB and Reckon Accounts questions.
Click here to request further information about adding a K.I.S. BookkeepABILITY arm to your business
b) APPLY FOR A POSITION WITH AN EXISTING K.I.S. ACCOUNTING BRANCH:
If you are a bookkeeper, consultant, trainer or accountant and would prefer just to work for someone else rather than run an independent business there may be availability in one of the K.I.S. Accounting Systems branches.
K.I.S. Accounting Systems contracts experienced people to provide, bookkeeping, accounting, consulting and training to our clients around Australia.
· Some training
· Website access to our private staff areas
· Flexible hours
· Varied and challenging work
If you feel you have the needed expertise in Reckon Accounts and/or MYOB and wish to apply for a position with a K.I.S. Accounting branchclick here to request further information.
c) EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST IN A K.I.S. FRANCHISE:
At the moment we are just taking expressions of interest from people who may be interested in a K.I.S. Accounting Systems Franchise.
Click here to express your interest in a K.I.S. Accounting Systems Franchise.