MYOB & Reckon Accounts training in Wollongong and Australia wide
Why should you train with the K.I.S. Training Centre?
Our training will give you and your staff:
- SPEED - Learn how to do things the quickest and most
- KNOWLEDGE - You and/or your staff will come away from the
courses with a whole new level of knowledge
about the Reckon Accounts and MYOB products
which will be invaluable to your business.
- UNDERSTANDING - Understanding how the products think will help
you and your staff a hundred fold with problem
solving any future issues that you face that relate
to your accounting program.
Join one of our classroom training courses in Wollongong or we can come to you and provide you with one-on-one training if you are within a 100km radius of Wollongong. For those of you outside of the 100km radius, we can provide you with REMOTE TRAINING.
Click here to find out when our next Classroom courses are running.
Well Trained Staff = An Efficient and Effective business
Click here to contact our Training Centre Manager to discuss your training needs.
Reckon Accounts COURSES
- Reckon Accounts Certificate
- Reckon Accounts Advanced Certificate
- Paying your Employees using Reckon Accounts
- Reckon Accounts Certificate for Bookkeepers
- BAS & Company Reporting using Reckon Accounts
- Reckon Accounts Certificate for Accountants
- Setting up
- Day to Day Processes
- Advanced Processes - Beyond Day to Day
- Payroll Management
- End of Period Reconciliation and BAS
- Inventory Management
Click here to book into a course or ask for further information on any of the courses.
THE K.I.S.WOLLONGONG TRAINING CENTRE
At the K.I.S. Accounting Systems Wollongong Training Centre, we will not only overload you with information about the Reckon Accounts and MYOB products but we give you a really good laugh and an entertaining day, as well.
The Wollongong Training Centre is a small centre with a maximum class size of 6 and an average class size of 4 students. These small class sizes mean that our students usually come away feeling that they have been able to receive the attention they need to get through the courses successfully.
Heather Kennedy and Julie Berry (pictured below) are the trainers at the K.I.S. Wollongong Training Centre. Both these ladies are Accredited Consultants with Reckon (and Heather is a Certified Consultant with MYOB), are qualified accountants and have years and years of experience with the Reckon Accounts and MYOB range of products.
CLASSROOM COURSE INFORMATION
- The courses run from 9.00am through to around 5.00pm with breaks for morning and afternoon tea and lunch. (Course finish time can be earlier with small classes).
- All students will receive a Comprehensive manual to keep for future reference as well as a Certificate recognising completion of the course.
- Our courses are held in our Training Room which is in the Diamond Office Suites in Burelli Street, Wollongong.
- All day FREE PARKING is available in Church Street (South of Bank Street) within 5 minutes easy walking distance from our training room.